Saturday, October 28, 2006

Book release events scheduled (11/2 update)

Release of the Red Faber biography is just a couple of weeks away, and some associated events are hitting my calendar.

Monday, Nov. 13 -- Tri-County Historical Society annual meeting. Knights of Columbus Hall, Cascade, Iowa. 7:30 p.m. I will give a presentation on Faber, followed by a book-signing. This will be my first signing event, and I'm pleased that it will be with the organization that was so cooperative and supportive during my project.

Friday, Nov. 17 -- River Lights Book Store, Wacker Plaza, Dubuque. Book signing. (5-7 p.m.)

Thursday, Dec. 7 -- Carnegie-Stout Public Library, 11th and Locust, Dubuque. 7 p.m. I will give a presentation about Faber and the biography project in the Auditorium, on the third floor.

Saturday, Jan. 6 -- Emile Roth chapter of the Society for American Baseball Research (Chicago). Chicago Public Library Roden Branch, 6083 Northwest Highway, Chicago, Ill. 60631. 1 p.m.

There are other events pending. When those are confirmed, I'll post an update.

No comments: